We have conscientiously created strategic alliances and contacts with key suppliers. This enables us to offer our clients unique amenities and thoughtful personalized gifts that can be given to travel groups. Since your participants may begin enjoying them from the moment they arrive at the hotel, our amenity and gift offerings are sure to make their stay more pleasant and comfortable. We make direct contact with local crafts persons in order to help local artisans through the purchase of locally produced handicrafts. Please submit a request for proposal for more information.
- Artisan ceramic art – Doors of Old San Juan, Vegigante Masks or Local Ceramic Work
- Mosaic doors of Old San Juan
- Wooden Artisan Work – hand carved casitas
- Gift box of an assortment of seven different Puerto Rican candies.
- Assorted note cards of Puerto Rico.
- Spicy Caribe Spices Products
- Don Q or Bacardi Rum bottle. The Bacardi bottle can be engraved with each participant’s name.
- Recycled Sail Beach bag. We can also provide canvas, burlap or rubber bags.
- Candles and Soaps made in Puerto Rico with Native Fruits and Flowers.
- Home-style Puerto Rican Cooking - Cook Book.
- Jewelry Pieces – pearls, leather and glassworks
- Woven Hats – fitted on site
- Linen Clothing – Shirts for men / sun dresses for women
- Welcome to Puerto Rico Box – To include items such as Rum, Coffee, Cigars, Note Cards, Spices, Jams, Sauces, Teas, Honey, Chocolates, Sweets, Cookies, Local Candy, Chips and much more…